See our boat offer
Our fleet is constantly being supplemented with new vessels.
Our yacht Mirakul 30 - "Marta" is equipped with all the necessary equipment for a pleasant and carefree vacation, and its refined design leaves you breathless.
The 8.20 m long boat from 2013 with two cabins and double beds will delight you with its low consumption, which is due to the VM diesel 300 hp. Solar panels together with 5 batteries provide you with electricity security while air conditioning and hot water take care of comfort. With a jambo anchor you will think you are in port, a 22 "tv with dvd and mp3, usb radio should entertain you, full HD TV, MUSIC, bow thruster, lateral power, interior (floor, doors, cabinets), swimming platform, automatic slats, hot water, 2 refrigerators.
"Mirakul 30 HT" boats are designed primarily as sports and leisure boats. In addition, and in terms of stability, the boat is intended for use for commercial purposes as a yacht for charter for multi-day trips of up to eight people in the summer. The boat is a typical "V" shape with two longitudinal folds at the bottom, with a sharp bend and one side fold, which significantly contributes to the exceptional strength of the structure. The construction of the boat is reinforced with longitudinal bottom girders, transverse ribs and four transverse bulkheads. The bow part of the boat's shape is made with extremely mild "V" ribs, which allows that when riding with waves, the bow does not have sudden dips and strong impact of the bow part of the bottom on the sea surface. The composition of the laminate and the reinforcement of the hull as well as the structure of the foundation of the drive machine were performed in accordance with the regulations.
On the bow at more than 3/4 of the length of the boat is covered with overhang and cabin. In the upper cabin, right on the bow, there are two berths with a closet. In the continuation of the above-cabin there is a cabin with a standing height of more than two meters, in which there is a salon with a table and four seats, and a toilet cabin with a shower. In the middle and partly below the bottom of the cabin and the bottom of the cockpit is another cabin with two berths and a closet.
To the right of the cabin is a control panel with a chair for the boat leader. In the spacious cockpit there is a wet bar with a block of refrigerator and sink.
On the descent from the open saloon in the middle, a door with a ship lock was installed in the bow of the superstructure. At the bottom below the cockpit floor is a propulsion machine with a buckle and batteries. While the fuel tank is located under the cabin floor. The space of the propulsion machine is traction and thermally insulated towards the rest of the boat. Sideways in the cockpit is a bench with a table for seven people, as well as a bench for the passenger. The boat is designed to transport a skipper and eight people. Which is the optimal number, while according to the characteristics of buoyancy stability and the overpass can carry a larger number of passengers. The space under the stern bench and the space in the bow are used as storage for anchors and ropes. A spacious storage is also provided in the space below the cockpit bottom sideways by the thin fuel. To the right of the stern of the cockpit is an opening for access to the stern platform which is in itself sufficient to classify the cockpit as a quick-release. Handrails of the prescribed design are placed along the deck from the end of the cabin to the bow.
All surfaces of the bow and side deck, the surfaces of the bench and the bottom of the cockpit were made using an appropriate impression from the mold by placing anti-slip material. The boat also has a non-structural fuel tank, with a capacity of 400 l, located in the area in front of the propulsion machine and one structural fresh water tank with a capacity of 150 l. The fuel tank filling is located quite laterally next to the cabin, while the water tank filling is on the bow itself.
Technical data and equipment
Manufacturer: "GRGINIĆ YACHTS"
Model: Miracle 30
Year of construction / overhaul: 2013/2019
Length: 9.0 m
Width: 3.03 m
Weight: 3600 kg
Fuel tank: 400 l
Water tank: 200 l
Number of cabins: 2 (bow, stern) + WC cabin + saloon
Number of beds: 4 + 2
Ce. number of people: 8
Max. speed: 33 kn
Cruise speed: 20 kn
Cruising speed consumption: 33 l / h
Holding tank: 80 ltr
Engine: VM MC706LH
Possible sale: 75,000 €
- Diesel volvo penta D4 300 hp aquamatic evc (boardcomputer, keyless go) DPH - duopropeller
- Sliding deck / sunroof
- Electric bow anchor with double controls on the bow
- Wet cockpit bar
- Toilet shower
- Hand toilet
- Bathing platform shower
- Bathing ladder and door platform
- Cockpit table / height adjustable
- 220V power connector + battery charger
- Lounge radio CD player with 4 marina speakers (2 in the lounge, 2 in the cockpit)
- Sprinkler glass wiper
- Navigation lights
- Flag holder
- Bilge pump
- Engine compartment ventilation
- Color hull and deck
- Stern propellers - left and right Sternthruster (Sidepower)
- Black water tank with electric chopper and level indicator
- Anchor package - Premium (Jambo anchor 16 kg + 30 m galvanized chain with counter)
- Auxiliary anchor with chain and rope
- Cockpit closure (stern)
- Deck sun cushions
- Bi-color (seat package upholstered in two colors)
- 24 "FullHD TV 12 / 220V with DVD + DVBT antenna with amplifier
- Antifouling - Antifouling coating - protection of the underwater part of the hull
- Additional batteries (standard 2 x 100Ah)
- Solar panels
- 12V sockets
- LED searchlight (reflector) with remote
- Cockpit carpet
- Automatic flaps
- Hot water - boiler
- Air conditioning - 7000 BTU
- High fidelity by BOSS Marine Radio USB / Iphone, BOSS Marine amplifier 800W, subwoofer 600W + speakers x 200W
- Whole teak boat: bathing platform, stern-to-bow passage, cockpit, cabinets, cabin doors and floor
- Additional built-in refrigerator of 85 liters integrated in the cabinet in the cabin
- Built-in GPS Plotter 7 "SIMRAD GO7 / depth sounder / fishfinder + navi card - the whole Adriatic
- VHF radio station AIS
- Integrated rope tanks in the sides of the ship with stern outlet (left and right)